The House of Sophrosyne was founded in 1978 as a charitable organization. Committed to offering supportive services to women in an all-female holistic environment, we help women initiate and sustain the process of recovery from substance misuse and chemical dependency. The mission was, and still is today, to offer an evidence-based philosophy of empowerment through a harm reduction approach in treating women for substance misuse. We provide a continuum of programs and services for women and their families as well as to all members of the community who are affected by their addictions, primarily through a 5 week residential treatment program for women.
1771 Chappell Ave.
Windsor, ON N9C 3E8
Satellite Outreach Program:
Windsor, ON N8T 1G9
Funding provided by the Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) and the Province of Ontario. The views expressed in this publication are solely the views of House of Sophrosyne and do not necessarily reflect those of the Erie-St. Clair LHIN or the Province of Ontario.